In interpersonal conversation we often exprience many kinds of situation. Making mistake is one of the examples. When we make a mistake, sometimes we fell difficult to confess it. It's good thing if we want to admit our mistake. The following are expresions of accusing, blaming and admiting.
- It must have been you who did it (pastilah Kamu yang telah melakukannya)
- I think you're the only person who could have done it (saya kira hanya kamulah satu-satunya orang yang bisa mekakukannya)
- You must be doing something wrong
- You must be the doer
- It was your fault
- You are the one to blame
- Serves you right
Someone who accused of blamed usually declines it. The following are the responses used
- It's not true
- It wasn't me
- You are wrong, I didn't do it
- I am not the one to blame
When we did something wrong, it's better for us to admit or confess our mistake. We can use the following expressions.
- I have to admit that ...
- I was the one to blame
- I admit I was wrong
- I havd made a mistake
we can also use the expressions of apology, for example, I am sorry, forgive me!. To respond it, we can use :
- Okay, just don't do it again
- It's alright